Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Jardin Caxingui - July, 11, 2016

Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil


--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Monday, July 11, 2016


I want to talk.

Hello! How is Dad? And his car?

That's sad to hear about Milo, and Dad's car.

Hey, tell me about Dad's new car. Or, did he enjoy the rental car, or even mine. Is Dad's car white because so far you sent me photos of information of blue and red... Was Dad's rental car the blue 2013 Malibu? Oh, he didn't rent a car but drove mine instead? Does he really love driving my car? I'm glad. I saw the white car. He is for sure getting that 2015 Cruze? It's really nice. I actually had thought on Friday or Saturday that there is a new car, relatively new, sitting in our driveway. The interior of Dad's new car looks nice, like a mix of my car and Dad's old car.

Edi Costa E Silva, who you are now friends with on FaceBook, is in my ward. Her family has a I'm a Mormon video published by the church, but it is in Portuguese. That is so great that you know her. She says I speak Portuguese better than she speaks English. I'm so glad she sent you a photo of me!

I attached a photo of our my chapel.

I was able to meet our new Mission President, President Thomas and his family.

Transfers happen every six weeks. The next one is on Tuesday, July 19th, 2016. I don't think I'll find out if I will be transferred until Friday this week.

There is still some scorch mark on the floor after burning the white shirt but most of it is gone.

There was food judging in my Ward. There are a lot of Photos. The event was a lot of fun!

I LOVE YOU! I might get cut off in the next minute. Até proxima semana!



































Tylor would love to hear from you: tylor.houghtaling@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment