Saturday, August 6, 2016

Jardin Caxingui - July 25, 2016

Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil


--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Monday, July 25, 2016


I'm on. I'm glad to be on.

So, you were asking about the big building in the photo that I sent. That building is a supermarket, "Marko". Actually, that might be the outside of my chapel. Does the building your looking at have two stories? Oh  yeah, today we played basketball in the Stake Center.

The burger and fries is the best in the world. It is from a place that does delivery. And, why did I buy this chocolate?

There is a photo of the temple at night. I can see the temple. I want to go someday.

That dog "Thor" is huge!

Did I tell you that I went to Outback in Shopping JardinSul on Friday? I had a stake and ice cream. And, we shared the Bloomin' Onion and french fries. I am sending pictures! Those are all the photos I had of that night because I forgot my camera in our house. Oh, yeah, I ate so much that it was a struggle to keep the food down. I did this because you can't take food home from this Outback. My companion said that this will be the only time I will eat in Outback during my mission. And, this was his first time ever in his life. Let's just say that if you are able to eat at Outback, you must be rich. It's about 50 Reis per plate, which is very expensive. I think normally people try to keep lunch under 20 Reis per person. And, McDonald's is slightly over that. A BigMac with medium fries and Coke is 22 Reis. It's about $3.50, right?

How about Michigan. Is it getting colder? Or, is it staying around 90 degrees?

Is anyone driving my car? And, how is the restoration coming long? 

Maaaaannnnnn....it was really short this week.

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE!!!! Tamben!




















Tylor would love to hear from you: tylor.houghtaling@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment