Saturday, July 30, 2016

MTC Fourth Week - May 18, 2016

Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil

---
Tylor's Email
Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I'm on now!

I'm doing good right now. Early this week a 12 hour flight back to the US was looking pretty nice. Life got pretty rough, but its been rough for a few others in our group.

Studying, instructors, the strict rules... For example, the Wifi on my camera. I can't use it even at the Temple or the chapel next to the temple because in the MTC pamphlet it states that I can't use any other internet outside of the MTC. And in the MTC we can't connect the cameras to the computers. I could see the LDS Access Wifi on my camera but, no, gotta follow them to the T. Wifi is internet in his point of view.

I'm also afraid people interpreting my camera's capabilities wrong and telling my branch president that I have something that can be connected to the internet on my mission. In the missionary handbook it says, "Your loyalty is first to God, then to your companion. If your companion breaks any of the rules then tell your mission president." And, I'm afraid to talk to anybody about this for fear of having my camera taken away. Maybe I'll talk to the Snyder's about this. They remind me of the Decker's, and they are fluent in English, so they'll understand fully.

I think I might use the missionary program at Mr. Cheney's to send photos and video to you. If not, I might just send them to you when I am in the mission field. I feel like my choice to use agency has been taken away.

So... about home?

I have not received the MissionTies letters yet, but I will drop by there.

We have cinnamon rolls coming our way at Mr. Cheney's today? And a Kit Kat and Peanut M&M's? No Way! Thanks, Mom!

Well, time is running short because the first computer I used decided not to work properly, so I only got 40 minutes. Can I say Heil Hitler to the MTC?

I thank you so much for praying for me. I will try to pray for you as well.

I love you, too!

--
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Sent by Tylor using the missionary program at Mr. Cheney's.
































--
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
These photos are from Elder Kyle Burt.







Tylor would love to hear from you: tylor.houghtaling@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment