Sunday, November 19, 2017

Macedônia Ward, Macedônia B - Campo Limpo Stake - October 9, 2017 and October 16, 2017

Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil


--Elder Houghtaling's Email

Monday, October 9, 2017

Well that is too bad about Paula Boots.

This week was good. It was great to hear that MSU won! And, I received a package from the Young Women of our ward.

About your car, it might be some sort of valve that vents gas vapors that is stuck in the open position.

I downloaded the priesthood session on to my mp4. I really loved the sessions there.

There are two decathlons in the mission. One near Raposo and the other near Villa Lobos (this one I didn't know about).

Elder A Dos Santos is the missionary that had the bicycle accident. He cut his forehead and scraped up his arms.

Yesterday, after we had left for lunch, we had a down pour of rain, and we had left our windows open. Well after we had returned after church, my bed was soaked. I used a spare blanket in our house as my sheets last night as mine were drying.

Elder Lisboa and I had put our two bed together in the form of a bunk bed. and Saturday the screws somehow had bent and the bed basically broke. So, we undid the bed. Turns out it was the bottom bunk that had broken. I was sleeping on the top bunk, so I still have a bed that is off the floor. But the bigger question is how washers are broken and the screws were bent.

Other than this nothing much has happened. Today marks eight more days until the end of this transfer. There are eight more days remaining for Elder Lisboa complete his mission!

I love you!

Elder Tylor Glen Houghtaling


Package from the young women in our ward, Kalamazoo 1st Ward. Thank you YW!

Package from the young women in our ward, Kalamazoo 1st Ward. Thank you YW!






Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil

--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Monday, October 16, 2017



Well, I'm finally not the one being transferred. I will be receiving Elder Ramos. He has a year and a few months, so I won't be sending another missionary home.

The photos that I sent you were of a few members that Elder Lisboa was visiting in Helena Maria/Baronesa. The Lady with the green shirt is Lia. I believe she sent you a friend request. I don’t know the name of those little girls. But they live at the house of Gilberto.

I talked with a few members about the stake president, and they said that he used to be better, and humbler. But after he became a stake president, he became very prideful, and some members don't like him because of this pride.

It's been really hot here. On Friday in the shade it was 37 degree C. I haven't felt so hot in my life. It was like being in an oven and there was nothing I could do about it.

One Tuesday and Wednesday, as Elder Lisboa had an interview then a class about self-sufficiency class, I spent most of this time in the mission office just waiting.

Yesterday, I saw the people from the wards of Helena Maria, Munhoz Jr., and Baronesa, but Sandra and her family didn't show up. I did see Roni and his son Guilherme. Rosi and Laura were back home. Rosi is pregnant and she is due in April or May.

I Love you!!!



























Tylor would love to hear from you: tylor.houghtaling@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment