Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Nova Granada Ward - Osasco Stake - March 20, 2017 and March 27, 2017

Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil

--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Monday, March 20, 2017


I'm on!

I'm currently going through the photos.

I'm on and I'm ready to talk.

I'm doing well. The visit with President Thomas was good. I don't know what President said to my companion. When I asked if everything is ok, he said that its not important for me to know... I think its something way more.

It has been almost two weeks since Odair has had a drop of coffee. If Odair didn't play football with his friends on Sunday then he will will be baptized this weekend.

Well with the Corrieos, I will have to pay the tax. How much it is I don't know. But I will need cash, and I can't get the cash because my pin isn't working.

The photos that I sent yesterday of the cats belong to the newly baptized members in our ward.

Lianne Jenson's talk was good. She speaks Portuguese well.

It's too bad about Ashur Ellsworth came home from his mission almost two 23 months early. I remember that one time Ashur said that I probably won't go on a mission, and if I do I will return home early. Yeah, that is too bad that he returned home.

You asked if I have to carry my passport with me. I do have to walk around with a paper from the Federal Police saying that I have applied to renew my visa, and I'm waiting for it to be approved.

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!



















3-17-2017 Mission Office Appointment with the Mission President

















The Division with SP North and my area

The Division with SP North and my area

The Division with SP North and my area


















Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil

--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Monday, March 27, 2017


I'm on.

Give me a few minutes to write the President. Can you remind me of the address to Brenda from Harding's?

Yes, I am done reading every email I received.

I haven't tested my debit card yet this week. If the Correios have a card machine than I don't need a PIN, as I will use credit. But if they don't then I'm screwed. If it will be taxed, the Correios will contact the office, and give them a code, and I will go to the nearest Correios to the office with said code, pay the tax, and receive my box. I will call Elder Reavers, the executive secretary, about the Correieos trying to drop the code off at the office. Well, I called. I guess they haven't received the code yet.

I'm not being transferred, nor trading companions. My companion is Elder Freire from Belém.

Elder Nascimento is becoming a Zone Leader with Elder K. Souza, in Nova Granada A. For the next transfer Elder K Souza probably will be transferred to his last area before going home.

The next transfer is for only five weeks... meaning one more week closer to coming home.

So, about the Elder wearing a bra. This was after the District Meeting on Tuesday, and he and a few other missionaries were rummaging through some old items of the stake center, and the Sisters in the District found that, and he chose to wear it. And we made a few videos about the Sunday night transfer calls. Unfortunately, I don't have those videos. I think the president would just laugh... He's pretty relaxed, and has a sense of humor.

Transfer assignments may come from the President, assistants, or secretaries via telephone.

I'm still using the medicine for my feet but the progression has stopped.

Odair is coming along great, he will be baptized on the 8th of April. This will be week three for him without coffee. That is the date he chose, as he didn't feel comfortable with last Sunday.

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!



Baptism of Vitoria Dos Santos. 9 years old. Daughter of a less active family in the ward.

Baptism of Vitoria Dos Santos. 9 years old. Daughter of a less active family in the ward.

Baptism of Vitoria Dos Santos. 9 years old. Daughter of a less active family in the ward.

Baptism of Vitoria Dos Santos. 9 years old. Daughter of a less active family in the ward.

Baptism of Vitoria Dos Santos. 9 years old. Daughter of a less active family in the ward.




Fooling around after the district meeting. The Elder wearing the bra is Elder H. Oliveira

Fooling around after the district meeting. The Elder wearing the bra is Elder H. Oliveira








Our chapel. Nova Granada Ward.

Our chapel. Nova Granada Ward.

Our chapel. Nova Granada Ward.

Our chapel. Nova Granada Ward.

Our chapel. Nova Granada Ward.

Map of my Mission.

Map of my Mission.

Map of my Mission.

Map of my Mission.

Map of my Mission.

Map of my Mission.

One Dirty Car.
































Tylor would love to hear from you: 
tylor.houghtaling@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment