Friday, March 9, 2018

Cotia 1st Ward - Cotia Stake - February 26, 2018 and March 5, 2018

Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil

--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Tuesday, February 26, 2018



It's all going too fast! I'm working in the Lord's vineyard and now I have to take care of other missionaries. That means the time will fly by quicker.

I'm glad to know that Grandma is doing well. In some of those photos, explain how early some people got up. I'm sure you also slept...

District Leader's meeting, I ran extremely late to. Actually, I arrived in the Cotia Bus Terminal on time (06:00), I was just waiting for the other District leader from Íbiuna that got to the terminal at (07:20). We arrived at meeting at 09:00, an hour later.

I got those scripture covers. They look soo nice! I've already put my scriptures inside of them. A perfect fit!

Being a district leader a lot of checking in with the Zone Leaders. President Thomas want´s the mission leaders to go on splits with their district once a week.

I wish I had more to say this week, but I'm running out of time again. I had to update The Church about our 14 un-contacted referrals because the mission has over 600 un-contacted referrals. So, the mission was told to update the church on these referrals.

I would really like stories of Dieter F Uchtodorf from when he was a pilot. Actual stories, not the things he says in General Conference which are talks relating the gospel to aviation. Thanks for the one you sent me today!


I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


Pizza! District Leader's Meeting


Cleber Rosa da Silva (Cleber Mor) Beautiful Hand Made Scripture Covers

Cleber Rosa da Silva (Cleber Mor) Beautiful Hand Made Scripture Covers

Cleber Rosa da Silva (Cleber Mor) Beautiful Hand Made Scripture Covers

Cleber Rosa da Silva (Cleber Mor) Beautiful Hand Made Scripture Covers

Cleber Rosa da Silva (Cleber Mor) Beautiful Hand Made Scripture Covers













My planner for this transfer (17/17)










Brazil, São Paulo West Mission
São Paulo, Brazil

--
Elder Houghtaling's Email
Tuesday, March 5, 2018




I'm glad for my revised travel itinerary! At least I´ll be arriving 2 hours earlier!


Its stressing to be a district leader. Especially when the certain missionaries put up a really low number. And after a split I need to fill out two google forums. One for the split and the other as a house inspection. There is soo much stuff to do that it eats up time. I'm two weeks behind in my journal.

I haven't receive your Valentine's day card yet. It might be in the mission office or, nearby. Nor have I sent the box yet.

This week we'll be having a zone conference.

I'll be praying for the health for everyone in the family. It seems like everyone is going to the hospital recently.

The meeting that I went to in which had the photo taken was of all the district leaders in this mission. This was call the district leader's meeting.

Last week I had bought a bottle of water. I didn't see that it was carbonated water until I had tasted it. So, I tried to make this water a little bit more tasty by buying powdered juice and mixing it in with this carbonated water. That was the worst tasting pop that I had tasted. I guess that it can't be classified as pop, because it was only carbonated water with powdered juice.

Please pray for us (Elder Brown and I). For me and my stress level. I have leaders calling me asking if I've given up because my numbers are low. I don't know. I feel as if I'm being judged by everyone just because I'm nearing the end of my mission! Missionaries have the tendency to throw in the towel before they go home. and just because we didn't have the best results this week, made some leaders think that I've quit. But I haven't.

I started the book of Alma in The Book of Mormon. I'm trying to complete The Book of Mormon before the end of my mission.

The photo of the airplane Dad sent me is either a cargo or mid-air refueler airplane.


I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3-02-2018 Pizza "Qualquer Uma" (everything pizza) that comes with Doritos on top.

3-02-2018 Pizza "Qualquer Uma" (everything pizza) that comes with Doritos on top.

3-02-2018 Pizza "Qualquer Uma" (everything pizza) that comes with Doritos on top.


Tylor would love to hear from you: tylor.houghtaling@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment